Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:A Friend in Need (Discussion and Planning) (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Re:A Friend in Need (Discussion and Planning)
Re:A Friend in Need (Discussion and Planning) 2 Years ago
Reynault,

in the interest of keeping the narrative moving, I'm going to pen a piece that will allow everyone to act- perhaps we could revisit the discussion between yourself and Sencai in flashback, or edit it into an earlier post?

I hope that's OK, will happily adjust if not
The price of rank is duty.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I actually believe the set up you had, Old bold, was perfect. I prefer waiting on Reynault to give a speech. All he has to do is give that speech, as his character is now in that forced position, or SenCai can speak over him as well... whatever the case... and we may move onto joining in ranks with him.

I believe I've tried very hard to make my charatcer noticed LOL Jean and Léon have one thing in common - their traditional fashions always require their best efforts to stand out of the crowd. Whether this be ceremonial or military style... the unison and high-standard "performances" of even his peasants make clear the purple and green heraldry that is of the Marcel Family.

Vive Jean Marcel & the Marcel Lineage!

-Jean-

Terror is for Dragons and Greater Daemons and Giants - things that are so indescribably terrifying, getting charged by horses is like getting a warm friendly hug by comparison. - Bitterman
Sorry it took a bit for me to get my post up. Real Life is being a pain still (curse you, final exams!)

But I figured I ought to post something, even if it's shorter then I would like.
For the curious or bored: My Army Journal

Wow. I'm playing gone playing New Vegas for a few hours and there are so many new posts.

It's good to know people are still interested. As for a speech, I'll see what I can come up with by tonight.
Reynault de Lyons wrote:
Wow. I'm playing gone playing New Vegas for a few hours and there are so many new posts.

It's good to know people are still interested. As for a speech, I'll see what I can come up with by tonight.

Excellent! I'm quite excited to get everyone together at once and begin a journey anew with an entirely out-of-characteristic character for me.

As we've discussed - I'm *so* used to Jean. Humble, righteous, knows his value, but does not undervalue anyone else, chivalrous, well-mannered, honourable, and other such traits. Flaws being that of a slight impetuous and the fact that he never says die, even when he is the one who could be dying, and he can be a bit... blinded by trust. Also has a short temper.

Léon... arrogant, prideful, and yet righteous in his own right. He's honourable, but does not understand the tactical purpose of the "lesser" weapons (yet). He is humble to those which he knows to be more in value than him, but there is still... pride in there that prevents him from being *truly* humble (in a sense of "Anything you wish my lord!".

It's complicated. I like this. Fun to write with someone I don't play to normally. Not to mention this is the first RPG I've EVER announced Jean has a son at all.

-Jean-

Terror is for Dragons and Greater Daemons and Giants - things that are so indescribably terrifying, getting charged by horses is like getting a warm friendly hug by comparison. - Bitterman
LightedDark (User)
profile icon User Offline Canada flag
You guys are so fast. I check it last night saw Rey's post and I had something planned for today but suddenly there's a whole bunch more.

Also Jean is your character planning to hit on the High Elf women because if you don't mind and want to humble him can I suggest that he mix up the twins?
Great minds think alike and fools hardly differ which are we?
Jean Marcel l Impétueux wrote:
I actually believe the set up you had, Old bold, was perfect. I prefer waiting on Reynault to give a speech. All he has to do is give that speech, as his character is now in that forced position, or SenCai can speak over him as well... whatever the case... and we may move onto joining in ranks with him.

I believe I've tried very hard to make my charatcer noticed LOL Jean and Léon have one thing in common - their traditional fashions always require their best efforts to stand out of the crowd. Whether this be ceremonial or military style... the unison and high-standard "performances" of even his peasants make clear the purple and green heraldry that is of the Marcel Family.

Vive Jean Marcel & the Marcel Lineage!

-Jean-

Ah yes, I was actually referring to that setup, poor wording on my part as already had it written! I thought it might help to kick things off with a bang, even if I dropped it on poor Reynault!

If anyone has a burning desire to be noticed at court, I've just planted some seeds in the play thread...
Last Edit: 2012/03/27 04:45 By Old bold knight.
So Reynault is the DUKE of Carcassone now?

Not that I mind or anything.
Nah, I'll clear that up!
@Old Bold Knight

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

Léon's true response:

Nuff said.

-Jean-

Quite right, let's hunt some or.... Druchii!
... Throw it into the fire!!!!! o.O

-Jean-

Sorry I had to.

TheLadyJane (User)
The Order of the Purple Brush in Silver (Click to see more)
profile icon User Offline United States flag
Seems to be a bit late, but can a girl stick her foot in for some RP or not?
I believe Reynault was up for more people to be our guest and join in. We ARE in the perfect spot for new ppl to come in.

-Jean-

TheLadyJane wrote:
Seems to be a bit late, but can a girl stick her foot in for some RP or not?

I don't see why not, but I'd drop Reynault de Lyons a PM to find out.
For the curious or bored: My Army Journal

Go to top Post Reply