Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
B.A.T.T.L.E.D. (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: B.A.T.T.L.E.D.
Artinam (Moderator)
The Order of the Dragon in Silver (Click to see more)
profile icon User Offline Netherlands flag
B.A.T.T.L.E.D. 6 Years, 9 Months ago
This thread discusses the Content article: B.A.T.T.L.E.D.

Interesting article, for me there are some bugs where some letters are fused together.

One hint, don't use capitals to put focus on a certain line its really not pleasant to read as an article in my opinion. A lot of you information is geared a bit wide, I would focus on Bretonnians and less on other races, Bretonnians don't need to know what bolt throwers or cannons do, they can read in the BRB if they need to. Furthermore, I would define certain categories better. For infantry and Cavalry you do this quite well whereas for.
The concept of Flyers is quite broad, units, heavy flyer units (our pegasus Knights)and flying monsters.

Nevertheless promising start hope you make follow up articles.
Long Live the Fighters!
Honneur aux armes, respect aux maitres!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:B.A.T.T.L.E.D. 6 Years, 9 Months ago
Yes, I agree with that: throw in a few blank spaces, and change the highlighting from uppercase-bold to just bold. Else tt's a little hard to read.

Otherwise, nice article!
I fixed the printing mistakes. I have no idea why they were there. On my PC still everything looks OK. Thanks for tips. Sorry about writing a response so late but I've been away for few days visiting my friend in Germany.

@ Artinam: I wanted to post it here so that you don't have to sit sorrounded by tons of books but I deleted those entries.

BTW: How to create this article in his own category? I posted this in the ATTACK article as it's closest to my topic but I'd like to create my own article category. How do I do that?
Last Edit: 2010/07/14 10:08 By Zythaar of Mousillon.
"The universe is tripartiate: the sunlight of the material plane, the darkness of the spirit plane and the twilight of spaces betwixt the two." - Iyanna Arienal

Check out my Iyanden army blog: http://www.thesparkofiyanden.blogspot.com
CivilCourage (User)

profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
Does the BSB really die if he breaks from combat?
In 8th edition he is auto-killed if his unit breaks from combat.
I beg to remain your most humble and obedient servant,

Rafael de Bois et Guilbert

P.S. If You really have nothing better to do, You can check out my humble painting blog: http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=87&func=view&id=52312&catid=25
CivilCourage (User)

profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
Wow now theres a piece of info worth knowing, cheers
Zythaar wrote:

BTW: How to create this article in his own category? I posted this in the ATTACK article as it's closest to my topic but I'd like to create my own article category. How do I do that?

Ask an admin to do it

I'll put the article in the general tactics article section, until there are 3 or more to create your own section for it.
Re:B.A.T.T.L.E.D. 6 Years, 8 Months ago
I really enjoyed reading this. I am a recent convert from 40k after an impulse purchase of a friends Bretonnians (he is switching to wood elves) and it is nice to see how things work in fantasy in context to what is now my primary army. Thanks to you, and every one else who has written these tactica articles, they are extremely helpful.
Re:B.A.T.T.L.E.D. 6 Years, 8 Months ago
Glad you liked it. It was read for this purpose: To help newcomers and maybe some more experienced players too, to understand the basic strategies and uses for our troops so that we can still be feared as we were once (long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...)
"The universe is tripartiate: the sunlight of the material plane, the darkness of the spirit plane and the twilight of spaces betwixt the two." - Iyanna Arienal

Check out my Iyanden army blog: http://www.thesparkofiyanden.blogspot.com
Go to top Post Reply