Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Round Table needs YOU! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: The Round Table needs YOU!
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 7 Months ago
So what is the sum still missing from next payment?
I beg to remain your most humble and obedient servant,

Rafael de Bois et Guilbert

P.S. If You really have nothing better to do, You can check out my humble painting blog: http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=87&func=view&id=52312&catid=25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 7 Months ago
Thanks to a whopping recent contribution by Sir Guy the Bontemps, we're now only short of a little more than 60 Euro!
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 6 Months ago
Once more my tax collectors visit the peasants, who "happily" contribute to the cause.
[/quote]
The rest comes from my own purse!

Graf Gaspard
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers,
For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother, be he n'er so vile,
This day will gentle his condition
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 6 Months ago
Thanks a lot, well appreciated! And great seeing you still around.
MkV (User)
profile icon User Offline
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 5 Months ago
A small tithe.
LORD ROTH (User)
The Golden Brush 2014 (Click to see more)The Golden Brush 2011 (Click to see more)The Golden Brush 2013 (Click to see more)
profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 4 Months ago
a small token of my appreciation for all your efforts!

only been here 25 days and this site has blown me away.

keep fighting the good fight

lord roth
Lord Dryden (User)
I would happily contribute if I where I true knight with lots of money like people.

Unfortunately I still live at my parents castle and I hardly get any money and what I do get i need to use on upholding Btreonnia's honour by employeeing more troops as my friends at our school club (which is the best in the country according to the school league) say they will spit on us!!!

But I wish you all the best and when I collect the tax's I will give some of it to you (which I hope will be soon!) I swear by my life I will give at least the sum of £50.

Long live Bretonnia!

Short live the orcs and tomb kings... oh and empire. Levi is also annoying.
Last Edit: 2009/12/14 07:42 By Lord Dryden.
"The Skilful Strategist
Defeats the enemy without doing battle,
Captures a city without laying siege,
Overthrows the enemy state
Without protracted war."

Sun Tzu
Volkos Lark (User)
profile icon User Offline Bulgaria flag
Even though the paths of my quest lead me far from these Hallowed halls I do not forget my duty as a knight.
So here is a share of what I found in my travels.

Long live Bretonnia!
Virtutis Gloria Merces!

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found." - The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Jerubaal (User)
Now that my Knights have ridden forth through fields of glory, they gladly donate the hoarde of 'shiny stuff' taken from the fallen Greenskins. Maybe webhosts will be entraced by its sparkle in the same way as the Greenskins, even though we know it is worthless compared with the presence of the Lady.
Nödig of Athel Loren, accompanied by the hauntingly beautiful Lady Erialc, surveys the Realm of Bretonnia from the eaves of the Ancient Forest. The fragile alliance creaks as the Elven host awaits prophesied Army Book of Bretonnia.
Thanks a lot for your contributions! Well appreciated.
yildirim (User)
profile icon User Offline Bosnia and Herzegowina flag
Happy to help. Hope paypal does not skin too much.
Re:The Round Table needs YOU! 6 Years, 1 Month ago
Just a suggestion - but perhaps there should be a medal to honour the supporters? I think some additional knights could offer some coin from their treasuries to be able to show that honour below their name.

Is this idea to banal?

P.S. If You really have nothing better to do, You can check out my humble painting blog: http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=87&func=view&id=52312&catid=25
I also had this idea one or two years ago, and when we last discussed it the general opinion was against it because it looked like "buying medals". Are there new opinions?

As a compromise, I put up the Supporters List back then.
Last Edit: 2010/03/15 11:45 By Guillaume le Courageux.
Why should we disapprove of such small vanity if it helps to collect donations for a worthy cause?

LORD ROTH (User)
The Order of the Silver Lance (Click to see more)The Golden Brush 2013 (Click to see more)The Order of the Storytellers in gold (Click to see more)
Guillaume le Courageux wrote:
I also had this idea one or two years ago, and when we last discussed it the general opinion was against it because it looked like "buying medals". Are there new opinions?

As a compromise, I put up the Supporters List back then.

Pretty sure i forked over some groats for the cause.
May need to update the list for Yildirim and i.

As for a medal for donations,although it does seem a bit mercenary,it may be just the thing to increase donations and awareness for this sites financial needs.
I think new members in particular and those without any awards may be very interested in an easily achievable medal,to help them establish some level footing with the more heavily "decorated" of our knights.The knights who have won such awards are most surely deserving of them all and i do not wish any to feel slighted for others achieving such with minimal effort,perhaps the medal should only be given once a member has donated a set amount?
I know many will say that these are good reasons not to have medals and awards at all,but they help mark an individuals accomplishments and the efforts they put into the hobby.It's all a bit of fun at the end of the day!
And i for one cannot wait for the next RTOB awards ceremony.

ps.I will donate some more cash once i recupperate from my mothers,Mothers Day spending yesterday.sheesh!
Last Edit: 2010/03/15 20:31 By LORD ROTH.
Go to top Post Reply