Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Ultimate Pit-Fighting Lord (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Ultimate Pit-Fighting Lord
Sir_Jack (User)
profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
Re:Ultimate Pit-Fighting Lord 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago
It's probably not the ultimate but I reckon he could give a decent account of himself. Though he is a one trick pony I suppose, poor dice rolling would screw him more than normal:

Virtue of Heroism, Sword of SwiftSlaying, Gromril Great Helm or Armour of Agilulf.
Bretonnian achievements: 10/101
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mayne (User)
profile icon User Offline Slovenia flag
Re:Ultimate Pit-Fighting Lord 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Shrike900 wrote:
265 pts here

Lord, warhorse, grail vow, gauntlet of duel, morning star of fracasse, dragon helm, dawn stone, ruby goblet, lance, shield.You are practically invincible then. Doesn't matter about how good in combat you are.

Sir Shrike900, sadly you can't take this two things together. Only one item per category is allowed...
For my Land, my People, our King and The Lady of the Lake. (and Arti will always be missed)
Bretplayer (User)
profile icon User Offline
Re:Ultimate Pit-Fighting Lord 2 Months ago
Just to update you all (long overdue), the sword of the quest lord did well, winning his pit fight at the beginning of four of my five games and only going down to a truly horrid WoC Nurgle Deamon Prince (what do you really expect). Notable victories included 1 x Slanesh Deamon Prince (with some crazy and thankfully flaming sword); 1 x Orc lord with a bonkers axe; 1 x dark elf lord with a potion of strength, a dragon egg, and all sorts of tricks and one seriously insane (and particularly unlucky) Ogre Tyrant. It really is a great build and something I'd consider running (without no OTS and more defense) in an actual dual lord list.
Baron (User)
profile icon User Offline
Re:Ultimate Pit-Fighting Lord 2 Months ago
An epic battle indeed, well done Sir Bretplayer and three cheers to your valiant knight who put steel to the tyrants of darkness!
"Now for wrath, now for ruin, and a red dawn!"
Go to top Post Reply