Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Will we be merged with Empire? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Will we be merged with Empire?
Re:Will we be merged with Empire? 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago
Thought I'd let you guys know, the Bretonnia range will soon be last chance to buy. Heard it from my store manager himself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chanson de geste wrote:
Thought I'd let you guys know, the Bretonnia range will soon be last chance to buy. Heard it from my store manager himself.

Aye, the Tomb Kings were placed on last chance to buy today. We're not far behind. 'Tis really sad.
"The Red Cross Knight was holding the roof of the main keep alone... And he couldn't be beaten. Not by goblin or troll or giant! Not by the dozens or the hundreds! He lasted for over an hour and I began to believe he'd win all on his own.... until they set the dragon against him."
aracerssx (User)
profile icon User Offline
HEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS THE WORST POSSIBLE OUTCOME DRAWS NEAR:

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
Expect Bretonnia to go the way of the Dodo once Grand Alliance: Order
will come.
Last Edit: 2016/02/13 00:51 By aracerssx.
FVC (User)
The Order of the Campaigners in Silver (Click to see more)The Order of the Wayfarer in Silver (Click to see more)The Order of the Chroniclers in Silver (Click to see more)
profile icon User Offline Australia flag
No surprises there.

Actually, the major surprise for me is that the Tomb Kings were nuked before us.
Then spake Arthur to Sir Bedivere: 'The sequel of today unsolders all the goodliest fellowship of famous knights whereof this world holds record. Such a sleep they sleep - the men I loved.'
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, Morte d'Arthur
Wiegraf (User)
profile icon User Offline Canada flag
Yep. DEATH now has a spot on "Last chance to buy."

SURPRISE! It is indeed all the Tomb Kings! No bretonnian's yet, but I imagine the Brets may be next =/

i want to point out too that the PDF's for the Tomb Kings are also on the "last chance to buy" page. Weird. But I guess fluff wise they're dying, too.
Last Edit: 2016/02/13 04:14 By Wiegraf.
If we're not fighting then we are probably drinking.
Check out my youtube channel and webpage for battle reports!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOKkH_jmQZXrbjNllcvfHQ
www.steepledhatstudios.com
Dracpanzer (User)
I have already bought all I'm ever going to need for KoW or any version of WHF that we might decide upon. AoS has done all it needed too around here. Nobody plays anything involving the old figs anymore. Sad to see them go, but it won't change the fact that I haven't been able to get in a game against anyone but my son since the elven end times book.
Will we get round base re-releases or are we gone forever? Sounds like a bad choice on GW's part.
“I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.”- Stannis Baratheon
At the risk of stating the obvious, but, with regard to "merged with Empire"... the Empire itself will be lucky to survive. We have seen only a few Empire minis (War Altar, Flagellants, Warrior Priests) in the AoS books themselves, so I would not be surprised if the entire State Troop range were to be axed. With the demise even of TK products which were popular beyond their range (the Necrosphinx springs to mind), it is reasonable to assume that even popular models can get the axe, provided they don't seamlessly fit into the new fluff.

Honestly, I am still digesting the End Times. With 8th, I thought WHFB was on such a good path...
If there's something you're bad at, find out exactly what it is... and then leave it be!

"D'amors et d'armes et de joie
Est ma matiere et de tel gent
Qui son et bon et bel et gent"

(French, 13th century)
aracerssx (User)
This just came up on the facebook of a french GW store:

Doc Rot (User)
RollantLiCavaliers1214 wrote:
At the risk of stating the obvious, but, with regard to "merged with Empire"... the Empire itself will be lucky to survive. We have seen only a few Empire minis (War Altar, Flagellants, Warrior Priests) in the AoS books themselves, so I would not be surprised if the entire State Troop range were to be axed. With the demise even of TK products which were popular beyond their range (the Necrosphinx springs to mind), it is reasonable to assume that even popular models can get the axe, provided they don't seamlessly fit into the new fluff.

Honestly, I am still digesting the End Times. With 8th, I thought WHFB was on such a good path...

Play KoW you won't be disappointed
Doc Rot wrote:
RollantLiCavaliers1214 wrote:

Play KoW you won't be disappointed

I will do that and play Oldhammer. GW might have forsaken us, but we shall endure.
If there's something you're bad at, find out exactly what it is... and then leave it be!

"D'amors et d'armes et de joie
Est ma matiere et de tel gent
Qui son et bon et bel et gent"

(French, 13th century)
Go to top Post Reply