Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Battle Reports by Oncebitten on Youtube (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 5
TOPIC: Re:Battle Reports by Oncebitten on Youtube
Once Bitten (User)
profile icon User Offline
Re:Battle Reports by Oncebitten on Youtube 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Thanks, Sir Stoffen. I thought about targeting the cauldron, but the base size was tiny - even a scatter of 2" in most directions would have missed it. (Not the whole base, just the cauldron)

I have certainly won some games simply because of mindrazor (so I can't complain) - and in this game I didn't roll that spell. The pendulum and pit seemed useless. I do like the low casting values - and I like being able to swap characters around (mainly to get my bsb out of a bind in a pinch).

I think the game would've gone differently if I had simply held back more on my right flank - and flown some harpies up to keep the warriors from joining in the combat w/ my general's unit. He needed a pretty high roll to get there, but he obviously made it.

I've tried the cygor. It is REALLY not worth the point cost. I would like some legitimate shooting, though. (Can the beastmen "steal" a Bretonnian trebuchet???)
Visit my youtube channel for slideshow videos of battle reports, army presentations and tacticas. http://www.youtube.com/user/OnceBitten360
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ah allright, conceptually the cygor works but if the points cost of it borders the US bnp I guess it wont really cut it.

I work at a independent retailer here in copenhagen, where we/I organize tournaments etc. We also use a pretty extensive restriction system, otherwise 9 out of 10 Dark elves vs Beastmen games will be somewhat similar (read: identical) to yours.

Danm "fan" darkelf armybook. Sometimes I think they just asked the Darkelf players "What do you want?" to which they replied "Everything. but fairly cheap too."
Thats actually my genuine family coat of arms.
Once Bitten (User)
For the most part I haven't struggled against DE the way I did in 7th edition - but yeah, my last few games using Beastmen against them haven't been too pretty.
Visit my youtube channel for slideshow videos of battle reports, army presentations and tacticas. http://www.youtube.com/user/OnceBitten360
I have a regular opponent who played them in both 6th and 7th. I believe he was actually undefeated in one of those editions!?
Needless to say, he got bored and has sold them.

Happy christmas by the way, Í for one hope to see more of your great reports in the new year!
Thats actually my genuine family coat of arms.
Once Bitten (User)
Re:Battle Reports by Oncebitten on Youtube 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Thanks. Happy Xmas to you, too. It looks like I'll be painting my new doom bull today.
Redduke (User)
profile icon User Offline Netherlands flag
Re:Battle Reports by Oncebitten on Youtube 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago
Nice! looking forward to see him! Merry Christmas!

Go to top Post Reply