Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:'Hunting party', Summer 2014 RPG, OOC/character creation thread (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 8
TOPIC: Re:'Hunting party', Summer 2014 RPG, OOC/character creation thread
Angrypeasant (User)
profile icon User Offline United States flag
Re:'Hunting party', Summer 2014 RPG, OOC/character creation thread 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Speaking of forced marches, is there a list showing who is in the vanguard?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:'Hunting party', Summer 2014 RPG, OOC/character creation thread 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago
I'm a little behind I realised I've somehow missed angrypeasant then I couldn't find his character sheet but yep I'll get that up and do a full update tomorrow
Angrypeasant (User)
No problem. I am sure we can work an in character post on the play thread that clarifies things.
Greycastle (User)

@AP I don't think we've got a formal list... probably should come up with an order of battle to know who's going with the main group and who's going to die a glori... er ride ahead for the glory of Bretonnia and the honor of the Lady.
rrw360 (User)
AP,Klink, and I are hammering out a joint post to get a bit more done before everyone gets their blessing and rolls out. Should be done soonish.
"For the Lady, for Glory, For Bretonnia!"

Greycastle (User)

Heh, sending a freshly minted Errant that seems lacking in all presentation to report to a grail knight... this should be interesting. XD
Old bold knight (Moderator)
The Order of the Storytellers in silver (Click to see more)
profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
Re:'Hunting party', Summer 2014 RPG, OOC/character creation thread 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago
@The Whyte Knight
Great Intro, nice one!
The price of rank is duty.
Re:'Hunting party', Summer 2014 RPG, OOC/character creation thread 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Good work players, I'm liking how this is coming together!

@Ingund
@King-Mislav

How are you two doing? Are you meeting up by a fireside near the lake while Dante gets his swinming trunks on?

@Edmund,

I've put up one last post detailing the situation for Aramis, Gunthar and Jon, so consider him happily handed back to you!

Feel free to get stuck into defending the wagon train from the ungor, you are of course awaiting relief from Agonold and Charles' vanguard/command group, which is at about a day and a half away.

/GM seamlessly integrates two of the current plot lines...

Until then, it's you, Jon, Gunthar and a couple of dozen men-at-arms defending a flimsy makeshift wooden circle of wagons, full of three dozen refugees and a whole shipment of the finest wine on Bretonnia. You are outnumbered by roughly fifteen-to-one, the enemy commander is a Gor with a basic grasp of tactics and they also have a minotaur. What could possibly go wrong...

/plays theme tune from 'the Magnificent Seven...

@all
So much fun to play as Sir Gunthar again, a deeply flawed knight with a heart of gold. I'm sure Aramis and Jon appreciate his 'lessons'. Looking forward to meeting new and old friends alike in-character.
Last Edit: 2014/07/17 12:32 By Old bold knight.
Thanks OBK,

lets hope he survives his time with the vanguard
@Hellkite

Truely a gentleman's weapon, Mattias thought, sliding the pistol back into its holster.

Now, this, in a Bretonnian RPG, is a fantastic line, drawing comparisons between the two nations. I imagine an Imperial noble might think the same of a rapier! Great stuff, more please
Last Edit: 2014/07/18 11:07 By Old bold knight.
Hellkite (User)
profile icon User Offline
Thanks OBK- will do my best
Viscount Wolf (Moderator)
Am loving your character Hellkite.

Really hope i don't have to knock a few of his teeth out!

Wolf
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Yes Sir...About your daughter.... (Viscount Wolf's last words to an Imperial Noble before his fighting escape from the town of Wissenburg).

For King & Country....

http://viscountblackwood.blogspot.co.uk/
Greycastle (User)

There's a joint post I'll be making for Charles and Bastion but before I do, I had a question. Is there more going on in the camp or is the next bit going to be the prayer and riding out?
rrw360 (User)
Good post, Klink! Short, sweet, yet gives the wee folk a little bit of spot light.
"For the Lady, for Glory, For Bretonnia!"

@Greycastle

I think it's about time we got this show on the road
Go to top Post Reply