Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Roleplaying in 2013, Crusade of the Veiled Sword' OOC thread (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Re:Roleplaying in 2013, Crusade of the Veiled Sword' OOC thread
LightedDark (User)
profile icon User Offline Canada flag
Re:Roleplaying in 2013, Crusade of the Veiled Sword' OOC thread 1 Year, 1 Month ago
@Angry I like the ending too. Work really well.

Don't wait on me but don't get too far ahead as I plan to Id the items in my next post.
Great minds think alike and fools hardly differ which are we?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
rrw360 (User)
profile icon User Offline United States flag
Re:Roleplaying in 2013, Crusade of the Veiled Sword' OOC thread 1 Year, 1 Month ago
Goedel of Vastun wrote:

Does anyone want to ride ahead to update command on what's happened, or are we sticking together for the trip back?

Well, since my horse ran off, I guess I am sticking with the group.
"For the Lady, for Glory, For Bretonnia!"

Hi all,

I'm back and eager to read the play thread, looks good!
The price of rank is duty.
Welcome back - hope you had a good time?
Yes thanks
/puts virtual tilean goodies on virtual gaming table

Nice to see the story continuing! I think LD has lots of info to share so I'll wait until you are all safely back at camp before adding any more stuff from NPCs.

You can all expect to be treated like heroes though- it might not feel like like a win, but a knight is a hero to a Bretonnian commoner regardless. Looks like some good posts coming up - I want to see Hubert and Agonold meet again, and Ortwin and Michael, and lots more!
Awesome.

Did you have fun?
For the curious or bored: My Army Journal

rrw360 (User)
Old bold knight wrote:
Yes thanks
/puts virtual tilean goodies on virtual gaming table

You can all expect to be treated like heroes though- it might not feel like like a win, but a knight is a hero to a Bretonnian commoner regardless. Looks like some good posts coming up - I want to see Hubert and Agonold meet again, and Ortwin and Michael, and lots more!

Don't worry Old Bold, Bscube and I are going to work on a joint post when we get closer to camp.

Rhiannon de Lyonesse wrote:
Awesome.

Did you have fun?

Yeah, it was great, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Roman Forum and Vatican City are places I've wanted to see for years!

Good ice cream too. And lasagne. Mmmm lasagne...
Old bold knight wrote:
And lasagne. Mmmm lasagne...

Damnit, now I'm hungry...

Angrypeasant and I are working on a post set during the trip back, but if anything major comes up in anyone else's posts, feel free to give us a heads-up, and we'll see if we can work it in (or at least not work *completely* at cross-purposes!)
I have two major important pieces of school work.... but after wednesday is anyone up for a big old fashioned story telling round a campfire??
rrw360 (User)
I think I would be fine with that.

@Ingund: definitely! Pass the ale round
LightedDark (User)
profile icon User Offline Canada flag
And yes, I know that the shield is protection from fire. But his Old Bold says as what fun is a perfect character. Plus she's tired, give the poor girl break.

but yes SenCai does read dwarven runes.
Last Edit: 2013/03/07 04:15 By LightedDark.
Great minds think alike and fools hardly differ which are we?
@LD I thought that was beautiful writing

@Ingund
Definitely, sounds good, I'm looking forward to all of the upcoming interactions, and always think its good to let characters share information and reflect on events before we push the plot forwards- certainly Bret High Command will involve you in their discussions over the next few IC days- that's what a muster is for!

Supply and admin issues can be dumped on Sir Gunthar, while this plot surrounding the Quest would definitely be the concern of Lady Victoria.

Louie may also be a little upset about undead trashing a border chapel next to Marienberg, and may well demand Lord Berwic find some answers. Lord Berwic already has a couple of people in mind who may make perfect ambassadors considering the current mood of his majesty...

Grail Knights may also be summoned to an audience with their brother. He may be a king, but shares the same duties as them all the same.

As for the rest of you, the hospital tent and fireplaces are natural gathering points, looking at the states of you! Some may also have errands to run, or things to investigate. Any sign of Harold yet?

This game revolves around a three-act structure- The Muster and Eyripasse Chapel are only half of act one, just to let everyone know that this game shouldn't fizzle out- I have a broad spine of a story for your adventures to hang off of, so we can proceed at a pace everyone is comfortable with

Certainly there will be plenty of people looking for tales of the last moments of lost friends as well as those of heroism.

Otherwise I'll send in a troubadour to tell the tale of Sir Agonold. When in doubt, send in the clowns!
Last Edit: 2013/03/07 14:43 By Old bold knight.
bsucbe (User)
profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
I'm still definitely in, want to see where this goes! Just waiting for people to get back to the camp, hope that won't be too long, as rrw360 said we have a post planned out (will type it up as soon as uni calms down a bit)
Go to top Post Reply